Highland Estates, Gloucester Township New Jersey
Highland Estates is an Active Adult (55-plus) condominium (flats) development by D'Anastasio Builders circa 2007. First, second, and third floor units with 1 to 2 bedrooms and 1 to 2 baths; interior living space ranges from approximately 900 to 1,100 sqft. Highland Estates has a community center with an exercise room, card room, and kitchen facility. Highland Estates is located in Camden County New Jersey Condos and Townhouses communities are some of the nicest developed condominiums in New Jersey. Access to the Highland Estates neighborhood is from Broadacre Drive near the intersection with Little Gloucester Road.
- Current Prices:$
- Closed Prices:$240,000 to $365,000
- Median Sale Price:$
- Average $ per sq ft:$
- Association Fee Ranges:$209/mo
(based on data from the last 12 months)
- Age:2005 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.: 800 to 1,300sq. ft.
General Association Benefits
The Maintenance Fee, what does it pay for? Typically in most communities the maintenance fee covers:
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.